Spectators are reminded that the following Code of Conduct applies to all patrons.
• Remember that you are there for the participants to enjoy the game.
• Encourage participation, but don’t force it.
• Teach that enjoyment is more important than winning.
• Never ridicule mistakes or losses – supporters are there to support not downgrade.
• Lead by example and respect all players, coaches, umpires and supporters – physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
• Recognise and respect all volunteers who are giving up their valuable time.
• Never publicly criticise umpires – raise personal concerns with club officials in private.
• Do not use offensive comments based on race, religion, gender or ability – you’ll let down your family and your club if you do.
• Remember, vilification not only breaches NFL Rules, it is against the law. Parents/supporters found guilty may face disciplinary action by their club, the NFL and possible police action.
NO DOGS OR ALCOHOL
No dogs (including dogs on a leash) or alcohol are permitted to be brought into any NFL finals venue. It would be appreciated if all clubs would stress these points with both players and supporters and remind them that alcohol will be confiscated. NO ALCOHOL WILL BE SOLD AT ANY VENUE AS PER NFL JUNIOR POLICY.