Congratulations to the teams playing finals – U12 Gold finished top of the ladder and U16 Girls second, so they have double chances for the semi-finals, whereas U12 Blue (3rd) and U11 (4th) will need to win their semi-finals to progress.
If your team is not playing finals please try to get along to one or more of the games to cheer on our teams this Sunday. Entry is free, no dogs allowed.
Don’t forget to return your playing jumper and helmet to your team manager at your last game.
|Home Team||Away Team||Competition||Match Time||Venue|
|Mill Park||Northcote||U11 Red||09:30 am||J.C. Donath Reserve|
|Northcote Blue||Bundoora Park Thunderbolts||U12 Red||11:00 am||Heidelberg Park|
|Northcote Gold||Mill Park||U12 Green||11:00 am||J.C. Donath Reserve|
|Boro Bolts||Northcote||U16 Girls Red||14:00 pm||Eltham Central Park|
Spectators are reminded that the following NFNL Code of Conduct applies to all patrons.
• Remember that you are there for the participants to enjoy the game.
• Encourage participation, but don’t force it.
• Teach that enjoyment is more important than winning.
• Never ridicule mistakes or losses – supporters are there to support not downgrade.
• Lead by example and respect all players, coaches, umpires and supporters – physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
• Recognise and respect all volunteers who are giving up their valuable time.
• Never publicly criticise umpires – raise personal concerns with club officials in private.
• Do not use offensive comments based on race, religion, gender or ability – you’ll let down your family and your club if you do.
• Remember, vilification not only breaches NFNL Rules, it is against the law. Parents/supporters found guilty may face disciplinary action by their club, the NFNL and possible police action.